UniPiCase Zero – JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT Case
The UniPiCase is a secure, feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards.
Note: This one is of many possible variations of this case. The UniPiCase ZW is incredibly configurable, and can fit almost any project. There are;
- Regular, camera, and tall lids available
- Alternate face-plates that close off the HDMI/USB ports
- Customized face-plates that provide access to add-on boards such as audio or I/O Zero HATs
- Custom lid branding opportunities available for volume orders
JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT Case Features
- This Tall version accommodates a Pi Zero board, as well as the JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT board stacked on top of it!
- A beautifully embossed JustBoom logo is on the lid, facing the rear of the case so it’s visible when the cables point away from you.
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The entire case assembles without tools, but requires a small screwdriver or pen to remove it, securing the contents.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected. Low-profile silicon feet are included, to hold the case in place on hard surfaces. The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
Also Required for Completion
- The Pi Zero board of your choice; Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH
- Header pins for Zero or Zero W boards to connect to the DAC Zero pHAT
- Brass 12mm Standoff Set to space and connect the two boards
- An extra-tall GPIO stacking header to connect the GPIO pins
- The JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT
- ABS injection molded plastic
- 91 x 46.5 x 40 mm, 25.0 g [3.60 x 1.83 x 1.58 in, 0.88 oz]